Autumn Gal

Autumn Gal
This is a paper caste of a door and castle wall, hand painted and embroideried I call it Sleeping Beauty it was made Dec - 2006

Wednesday 21 December 2016

Today is Mask 03 a red one

Bottom part is not quite how I wanted it but was 2nd go and couldn't face taking it out again and really couldn't think of how to do it better, I wanted it like brick weave paving but couldn't get my head around doing it that way, but might give it more thought for another go at the mask perhaps in another colour. Might practice on paper to see how to do it.

2 comments:

Lesley UK said...

A very scary Santa. Well done again Suzy

suzyred said...

Thanks. I didn't think about Santa when I was doing him but he is a scary Santa.Just finished Mask 06 today and started 07, just the eyes and nose, this one won't have lot's of big beads on it as I'm getting short of those in the right colour and shape for it. But that will make it different to the others. The Mask is purple but I suspect most of it will end up pink as got more beads in that colour.