Autumn Gal

Autumn Gal
This is a paper caste of a door and castle wall, hand painted and embroideried I call it Sleeping Beauty it was made Dec - 2006

Tuesday 10 February 2009

Snow came to nothing

We had snow recently but nothing like the snow the south got, we had a couple of days last week where it settled but only a cm or so, it snowed in the night a few times but was gone by the morning. It was not here long enough to take a photo. But they do say the worst is over now. Good for my Coventry friend who had loads of it. I would have liked photo's as they inspire me in my work.

2 comments:

Veleta (Sammy) said...

The above stitchery that you did for a friend is totally amazing!

suzyred said...

Thank you I did enjoy doing it. I have more similar one's on my web site
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/johne.redfern/crafts.htm

Suzy